About the company
Our client is a contact lens brand built with the smart, modern daily lens wearer in mind. They sell premium daily contact lenses online, but more affordable than the big brands. They deliver the lenses directly to their consumers straight from the manufacturers, simplifying the notoriously complex distribution channels commonly associated with the industry. They are disrupting the market by making premium daily contact lenses affordable, flexible and easy on the eye.
Since securing seed funding of £6m and launching in July 2017, they have generated over 20,000 subscribers and are intent on accelerating their growth. They are now looking to expand the team and are looking for a tech lead who can thrive in a startup environment and be responsible in helping them achieve a world class web platform and performance.
* Be part of the digital strategy and execution team and be responsible for the rollout of the
product to new markets.
* Work with agencies to plan, execute and report on paid-social, PPC, native content, affiliate and
* Be responsible for the landing page and on-site optimisation to enhance the customer journey, constantly testing
new ideas and hypotheses.
* Report on the key metrics that drive performance of those channels, including but not limited to: CPA, LTV, CTR,
* Test new ideas and strategies, challenge the norm, and employ a ‘fail fast, learn fast’ mentality.
* Pitch, develop and implement new revenue driving digital marketing activities.
In return you’ll get:
* The opportunity to create impact in a high-growth startup and build your career (the sky’s the limit!).
* Meetups, happy-hours, co-working across London, gym benefits, discounts.
* Agile and flexible working environment with little hierarchy and an entrepreneurial spirit.
* Macbook Pro, free coffee and everything you need to succeed within their private office at Workspace Clerkenwell
* Competitive salary
* Drive and big ambitions with both an analytical and a creative mind.
* The ability to thrive in a startup environment and be a key player in helping our client achieve global success.
* Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably with an agency or subscription eCommerce business.
* That hacker attitude – self-motivation to go beyond limits and get stuff done, fast.
* Intellectual curiosity – you like to experiment and learn in order to scale ideas.
* Knowledge of Google Analytics Suite including Optimize, Tag Manager (Data Studio a bonus!) as well as biddable ad
platforms such as Facebook, Adwords and Taboola.
For all enquiries and further information please contact email@example.com