About the company
Inclusive Boards is working with a tech startup, using the power of technology combined with applied nutritional science to change the world of dog food for good. Our client was recently acquired by a large multinational but remain independent.
With an intelligent system that can formulate and fulfil bespoke individually optimise blends of food for each dog, and can also evolve that blend over time to match the dog’s constantly changing nutritional needs. Orders are delivered directly to the owners’ doorsteps every month across the UK; every bag of food that leaves the blending facility is totally unique.
Our client is looking to develop a new nutrition algorithm that can handle more types of food. They will need better pricing engines for value engineering. And most importantly they want to keep customer experience front and centre of their development in a constantly evolving E-commerce world.
We are particularly interested in hearing from someone who has a passion for technology, who gets a kick out of collaborating across the business to build products and features that customers love. Someone who is looking to evolve with the organisation as they grow.
Their current team has backgrounds in various programming languages. The tech stack is predominantly Python, so Python language is a must!
In this role you will…
* Build robust backend services as part of the organisation’s event-driven architecture
* Collaborate in autonomous squads to deliver high impact features that customers love
* Lead best practices ensuring appropriate testing and great software engineering
* Contribute, both in ideas and execution, to the ongoing evolution of the platform architecture
* Guide and mentor other members of the team, share knowledge and challenging appropriately…
* Refine the skills and techniques necessary to take the next step in your career, whether that’s leading a team, architecting complex systems or just being the best developer you can be
Extra credit if you…
* Wrangle ES6 and frameworks like React, Vue.js and Angular like a pro
* Have experience taming build tools like Webpack and Gulp
* Feel queasy at the thought of working without proper CI/CD
* Give back to Open-Source as a maintainer or contributor
Competitive salary in line with experience, plus significant equity share and
Other amazing benefits.
Click below to apply for this role.