Inclusive Boards are delighted to be working with Hull Truck Theatre with their search for new Trustees. Hull Truck is one of the most inspiring theatre charities in the North of England, and are looking for board members to support their work.
“We are particularly interested to receive applications from those who have significant professional experience and networks in the following sectors:
• Digital, IT and Innovation
• Finance and Business
• Marketing and Communications
• Commercialisation, Partnerships, and Fundraising
• Catering and Hospitality
• Education and Learning
• Legal Issues and Company Law
• Experienced Practising Artists”
Interested candidates should send a CV and cover letter detailing your interest in the work of Hull Truck Theatre and evidence the skills and experience you would bring to the Board to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download brief for more information.
Deadline is February 28th, 2018. Interviews are planned for mid to late March.
- External File Hull-Truck-Theatre-Board-Candidate-Brief.pdf