Inclusive Boards is excited to work with The Key Fund in the search for a new Director.
The Key Fund is one of the UK’s long-standing community finance investors helping communities and social enterprises to develop and grow. Their central mission is to provide finance – flexible loans and grant/loan packages – to help community and social enterprises to start-up, become sustainable, or grow. In addition, they provide the right kind of support to help their investees have the best possible chance of success.
The Key Fund invests in community and social enterprises who have traditionally been excluded; turned down by mainstream banks and building societies. Particularly those in disadvantaged areas. Key Fund believes in the power of people to find solutions to the challenges facing their communities. They aim is to remove barriers to finance. Their investees have one crucial thing in common – the ambition to build and strengthen local communities.
Directors are expected to have a good balance of experience, skills and knowledge drawn from the following categories: [E = Essential; D= Desirable]
- Experience of partnership working (E)
- Senior level experience of general resource management or any discipline of management – Human Resource, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Contracts (not limited) (E)
- Relevant experience of working in the voluntary and community sector, local government or community finance (D)
- Direct experience of financial services or community regeneration (D)
- Knowledge of the social economy (E) and social and public policy issues (D)
If you are interested in this role we would love to hear from you. Please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 7267 8369 to find out more. Alternatively please submit a CV and Cover letter to the above email address by the January 28th 2019 deadline.
Please download the candidate pack below for more information.
- External File Key-Fund-Director-Candidate-Pack.pdf