Inclusive Boards is excited to work with The Key Fund in the search for a new Investment Panel Member.
The Key Fund is one of the UK’s long-standing community finance investors helping communities and social enterprises to develop and grow. Their central mission is to provide finance – flexible loans and grant/loan packages – to help community and social enterprises to start-up, become sustainable, or grow. In addition, they provide the right kind of support to help their investees have the best possible chance of success.
The Key Fund invests in community and social enterprises who have traditionally been excluded; turned down by mainstream banks and building societies. Particularly those in disadvantaged areas. Key Fund believes in the power of people to find solutions to the challenges facing their communities. They aim is to remove barriers to finance. Their investees have one crucial thing in common – the ambition to build and strengthen local communities.
Independent panel members are expected to demonstrate the following:
- An understanding of business and willingness to take and share risks with community and social enterprise organisations (on behalf of Key Fund)
- An understanding of the community and social enterprise sector
- An understanding of financial services/products
- Relevant experience in community/social enterprise or financial services
- IT Skills – Proficient in using Word and Excel
- Good, all round, education, preferably in higher education
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to present information to a wide variety of audiences
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
If you are interested in this role, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0115 934 8437 to find out more. Alternatively please submit a CV and Cover letter to the above email address by the February 11th 2019 deadline.
Please download the candidate pack below for more information.
- External File Key-Fund-Investment-Member-Pack-Jan-2019.pdf