About the company
Our client is a contact lens brand built with the smart, modern daily lens wearer in mind. They sell premium daily contact lenses online, but more affordable than the big brands. They deliver the lenses directly to their consumers straight from the manufacturers, simplifying the notoriously complex distribution channels commonly associated with the industry. They are disrupting the market by making premium daily contact lenses affordable, flexible and easy on the eye.
Since securing seed funding of £6m and launching in July 2017, they have generated over 20,000 subscribers and are intent on accelerating their growth. They are now looking to expand the team and are looking for a tech lead who can thrive in a startup environment and be responsible in helping them achieve a world class web platform and performance.
You will be responsible for customer analytics and monitoring business performance.
* Manipulate, analyse and interpret data sets relating to our client’s business with a thorough understanding of
CAC and LTV.
* Design and implement tools for ongoing data quality monitoring and alerting as the infrastructure expands to
support new geographies for both business and regulatory purposes.
* Prepare reports using business analytics reporting tools and have the confidence to present these back to the
team at regular round-table discussions and to external stakeholders.
* Turn data into a story and have a deep understanding of how that story translates to strategy.
* Identify, evaluate and implement external services and tools for data validation, cleansing, analysis and
* Produce and track key performance indicators.
* Design and carry out surveys and analyse survey data.
* Create data dashboards, graphs and visualisations
* Provide sector and competitor benchmarking
* Set up and maintain automated data processes
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
* Degree in a mathematical discipline with strong experience in data & business analysis.
* Minimum 2 years as a Data Analyst or related position with significant quantitative and analytical experience.
* Experience with Google Analytics Suite including Analytics, Optimize, Tag Manager and Data Studio.
* Working knowledge and experience of Python and SQL.
* Strong data visualisation skills using either PowerBI, Tableau or Mode.
* Experience with digital and/or e-commerce data.
* Experience with AWS or similar platforms.
* Experience translating business analysis into consumer products strategy.
* Strong project management skills, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and the desire to bring
structure to undefined processes.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be personable yet persistent.
* Enthusiastic, creative, entrepreneurial, self-starter attitude.
* High level of intellectual curiosity and comfort with ambiguity.
* The opportunity to create impact in a high growth startup, build your career and grow with us (the sky’s the
* Competitive salary.
* Generous annual leave.
* Meetups, happy-hours, co-working across London, gym benefits, discounts
* Being in a small team, our client offers an agile and flexible working environment with little hierarchy and an
* Central London private office within a co-working space with other startups and companies
For all enquiries and further information please contact email@example.com