We are delighted to be working with Sussex Student Union again with their search for a new Trustee to join their Board. The union’s charitable aim is the advancement of education of students at the The University of Sussex. They provide a platform that allows students to represent themselves and to shape the services they want to use. The Union and its trading subsidiary employs about 50 full-time and part-time staff, 10 graduates staff, and 260 student staff, with a turnover of £8m.
The union is looking for a Trustee to join their board to support and help to manage the strategy and finances of the organisation. We have identified you as a suitable candidate with the relevant experience and background.
We are particularly interested in hearing from individuals who have the following skills:
• Company and/or charity law
• Marketing and communications with regard to stakeholder and membership engagement
• Accounting and finance for charity sector organisations
• Equalities and diversity legislation and Human Resources Management
• Social policy campaigning and advocacy
• Democratic governance
If you would like to have an informal conversation before submitting your application, please contact us on: 0207 267 8369 or Appointments@inclusiveboards.co.uk
Closing date for applications is 12th July 2018
To apply, please submit a 1) CV, and 2) cover letter
- External File Sussex-Student-Union-Trustee-Pack-2018.pdf