About the company
Our client is a contact lens brand built with the smart, modern daily lens wearer in mind. They sell premium daily contact lenses online, but more affordable than the big brands. They deliver the lenses directly to their consumers straight from the manufacturers, simplifying the notoriously complex distribution channels commonly associated with the industry. They are disrupting the market by making premium daily contact lenses affordable, flexible and easy on the eye.
Since securing seed funding of £6m and launching in July 2017, they have generated over 20,000 subscribers and are intent on accelerating their growth. They are now looking to expand the team and are looking for a tech lead who can thrive in a startup environment and be responsible in helping them achieve a world class web platform and performance.
Full-stack developer leading website changes and improvements.
* Reviewing our client’s current systems and presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals.
* Working closely with our client’s analysts and designers to optimise system operations.
* Producing detailed specifications and writing program codes.
* Testing products in controlled, real situations and thoroughly analysing effectiveness on every relevant level.
* Preparation of training manuals for other users.
Qualifications and experience
* Up to 4-6 years of experience engineering front-end systems.
* Substantial experience in managing PHP, Shopify and MYSQL is essential.
advancements in these fields.
* Have an understanding of back-end and front-end systems.
* Experience working in ecommerce back end, subscriptions business would be perfect.
* Experience in working in a startup environment.
* Experience of working in agile environments leading small changes and project work.
* Proactive candidate who can recognise the best decision for tech and website without being prompted.
* The opportunity to create impact in a high growth startup, build your career and grow with us (the sky’s the
* Competitive salary
* Generous vacation leave
* Meetups, happy-hours, co-working across London, gym benefits, discounts
* Being a small team, our client has an agile and flexible working environment with little hierarchy and an
* Central London private office within a co-working space with other startups and companies.
For all enquiries and further information please contact email@example.com