Inclusive Boards is excited to work with Fight for Peace in the search for a new UK Managing Director.
Fight for Peace (FFP) is a global youth development NGO that delivers a public health-based approach to reduce youth violence. FFP was established in the Complexo da Mare favela in Rio de Janeiro in 2000, in response to the arming and employment of young people by drug trafficking factions. It was replicated in London in 2007 in response to rising youth gang violence in the UK. FFP’s methodology has been consolidated over 18 years of delivery experience, and today is a comprehensive youth crime and violence reduction approach, working at primary, secondary and tertiary levels.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Experience in relevant sectors including violence prevention, youth justice, youth development, alternative education (some, not all),
- Connected in UK violence reduction sector including donor, government, practitioner and academic fields,
- Conceptual and strategic mindset,
- Track record of project design and delivery,
- Credibility and confidence to represent FFP at high levels,
- Strategic capacity to broker projects and partnerships in senior circles,
- Track record of raising funds in excess of £1m per annum,
- Mindset to oversee and enforce quality assurance,
- Experience managing budgets over £1m per year,
- Experience managing people, HR and governance.
Please download the candidate pack below for more information.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please contact Phil Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Closing deadline: 21st February 2019; 23:59
- External File Fight-for-Peace-UK-Director-Information-Pack-2019-V2.pdf