Marketing and communications, fundraising and awareness are interdependent to building a sustainable organisation. The ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders is therefore vital. Attendees will learn how to communicate effectively across different platforms both online and offline.
By the end of the training, attendees will also have learnt how to understand and design a marketing strategy.
We incorporate a mix of delivery methods to ensure that all delegates are engaged throughout and achieve the agreed learning objective(s).
Aim (s) – Know and understand the aspects of an effective marketing strategy and learn how to communicate efficiently with stakeholders
All delegates will be able to:
- Look at how marketing and your organisation go hand in hand
- Identify various types of marketing that can be used in your organisation
- Identify and understand your target supporter base
- Look at various way of effectively communicating to your audience
- Look at what information is needed in a marketing strategy
- Develop key messages
- Assess segmentation projects – development and implementation
Most delegates will be able to:
- Understand what digital really means
- Identify key digital stats
- Understand what digital governance is
- Assess digital priorities
- Tackling digital at board meetings
- Utilise Trustees engagement on social media
- Understand trends and future of digital and charity communications
Some delegates should be able to :
- Understand the psychology of visual content – what makes imagery resonate?
- Understand generational shifts – insights into engaging with emergent groups
- Understand bursting the bubble – reaching beyond established audiences
- Understand generating audience insight – tips, tools and techniques
- Bring audience insight to life for colleagues
- Develop a clear, audience-focused communications strategy
- Utilise a model for defining and prioritising your audiences for growth