We are hiring for Research positions (Full-Time, Internship and Part-Time positions available) at our Knowledge and Innovation Centre in Nottingham. We are a growing organisation looking to expand our research activities and grow our team of Researchers.
What will you be doing?
You will be supporting Inclusive Boards research activities, conducting research, analysing results and generating original ideas.
You will undertake research as appropriate to the field of study including:
• Writing up research work for publication
• Researching and collating information for a range of clients
• Producing detailed reports in a timely manner
• Data input
• Using creativity to analyse and interpret research data and draw conclusions on the outcomes.
• Contribute to the planning of research projects
• Communicate complex information orally, in writing and electronically
• Possess sufficient knowledge in the discipline and of research methods and techniques to work within established
• Evidence of research activity and published research is desirable
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Able to manage research and administrative activities and to balance competing pressures of research and
administrative demands and deadlines
If you are interested in an internship, full-time and part-time opportunities. We would love to hear from you. Download the info pack to find out more about us and the opportunity.Research Assistant Info Pack (2607 downloads)