Inclusive Boards are looking to appoint a resilient, capable and driven Research Associate to join our Knowledge & Innovation arm based in Nottingham. We are a Research, Advisory and Executive Search agency looking for someone competent and confident who can deliver first-class service to our clients and candidates.
- We are an agency set up to support organisations in efforts to develop more diverse boards and stronger governance structures.
- Our services include executive search, diversity training, research and advisory.
- We have worked with some of the largest charities in the UK, including Amnesty International, the Royal National Institute for Blind People, British Red Cross and the British Science Association.
- We have over 60,000 diverse professionals within our network and a reach that expands into communities across the UK.
- Through our collective experience we have developed the following for a number boards: diversity action plans, skills matrix, constitutions, strategic plans, governance reviews and more.
- The role will include client and candidate management as well as developing and maintaining client relationships and facilitating and driving the executive search process.
- You will be part of a team of young professionals who will support and encourage you to perform at your best, drive growth, deliver, lead on projects and build business relationships.
- Other tasks include: writing up research work for publication, researching and collating information for a range of clients, basic data input and analysis.
- We offer a competitive and negotiable salary depending on experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package, along with training and opportunities for growth.
- The role will likely involve travel between offices and to client sites.
- A diligent and hard-working individual, tackling challenges as they arise, hungry for success and passionate about making a difference.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to manage executive search, research and administrative activities and to balance competing pressures, demands and deadlines.
- High degree of computer literacy, including familiarity with word processing, spreadsheets and Internet research.
- Ability to take the initiative, drive work forward and attention to detail to ensure outputs are of high quality.
- Able to plan, prioritise and deliver to tight timescales.
- Attained a degree or equivalent in any subject from a reputable university.
- To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
- We will review all incoming applications on an ongoing basis and carefully select which candidates to invite for interview.
- Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.