Inclusive Boards is looking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic Finance Manager to join us in our Nottingham office. We are an Executive Search, Research and Advisory firm looking to appoint someone who can help us drive the business forward.
- We are an agency set up to support organisations in efforts to develop more diverse boards and stronger governance structures.
- Our services include executive search, diversity training, research and advisory.
- We have worked with some of the largest charities in the UK, including Amnesty International, the Royal National Institute for Blind People, British Red Cross and the British Science Association.
- We have over 60,000 diverse professionals within our network and a reach that expands into communities across the UK.
- Through our collective experience we have developed the following for a number boards: diversity action plans, skills matrix, constitutions, strategic plans, governance reviews and more.
The Finance Manager is a key member of the Senior Management Team responsible for the day to day accounting and financial management of the company. The post holder will be responsible for budgeting, reporting on the financial performance to senior management.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the organisation’s accounting system and bookkeeping records, and implementing best practices for financial management;
- Ensure the Quickbooks Accounts system is reconciled on a monthly basis – reconciling to bank statements, trade creditors and debtors, and dealing with posting errors etc;
- Post entries on income and expenditure according to the respective cost centres.
- Work with senior managers to produce quarterly cash flow forecasts for each team and project;
- Monitor project budgets against cash flow and draft variance reports;
- Produce monthly and quarterly management accounts and fund reports to be distributed to senior management.
- Verifying time sheets and draft calculations monthly salaries;
- Adding new employees and inputting pay data into the Payroll System to calculate net pay on a monthly basis;
- Assist in carrying out month and year end processes essential for statutory and other returns.
- To find out more information about the role including additional responsibilities, the person specification, our history and values, please download the candidate pack below.
- All applicants should submit a CV along with a supporting statement, of no more than two sides of A4, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include information about how you meet the experience and knowledge criteria detailed in the person specification.
- If you would like to talk to someone in our team about the role please send an email to email@example.com or call 0115 934 8437
- As a Disability Confident employer we warmly encourage job applications from disabled people. In accordance with our status we will interview all disabled applicants who have identified that they meet the essential criteria for a role.