Inclusive Boards are delighted to be supporting Amber Housing in the search and selection of 3 new Board Members.
Amber Housing is a wholly owned not-for-profit subsidiary of Ambient Support. They have been providing quality housing management, property development and other housing related services for over a decade.
Their mission is to provide a full range of property management services, along with quality housing that enables individuals to lead valued and independent lives in their community.
Amber Housing offers a comprehensive range of services for our tenants and other vulnerable people who receive support from their partner accredited support providers. Services are designed to be tailored to individual needs helping them to lead independent lives.
By 2025 Amber Housing will increase its range of services, partner with more support providers and significantly increase its property development activity in order to offer a greater range the housing options for vulnerable individuals. In line with these aims we they are looking to expand the number of Board Members and to
enrich the Board with the additional skills.
Amber Housing are seeking applications from individuals who have senior management operational/strategic experience from the private, charitable or voluntary sector, preferably within a business with a turnover of c£2M or above covering one or more of the following areas:
- Social / Private Sector Housing Management
- Property Development
- Financial Management / Capital Funding
- Quality / Compliance
To find out more about this opportunity please download the candidate pack by clicking the relevant links below.
For full details of the role and responsibilities please download and read the candidate pack by clicking on the button below.
- A detailed CV setting out your career history, with responsibilities and achievements.
- A covering letter (maximum two sides) highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the person specification. Please note that the covering letter is an important part of your application and will be assessed as part of your full application.
- Please provide details of two professional referees together with a brief statement of their relationship to you and over what period of time they have known you, referees will not be contacted without your prior consent.
- If you would like to discuss this role informally before applying, please call 0207 267 8369 or 07702 213 945 or send an enquiry to email@example.com
- Please submit your CV and Cover Letter using the form on this page or to firstname.lastname@example.org