Inclusive Boards are excited to work with the British Heart Foundation in their search for a new Trustees.
The British Heart Foundation (BHF) exists to Beat Heartbreak Forever, founded in 1961; BHF works towards a world free from the fear of heart and circulatory diseases. Their strategy is “to get there sooner, built on six decades of progress”. BHF’s work saves lives – tens of thousands in the UK each year alone.
BHF seeks a new Trustee who shares the passion and commitment of the work they do and will support their activities to achieve their ambitious new strategy to 2030.
Skills sought include:
- Corporate/financial experience
- Ability to support the charity’s fundraising objectives
To find out more about this opportunity, please download the Trustee pack below.
If you wish to apply for this position, please supply the following:
- A detailed CV setting out your career history, with responsibilities and achievements;
- A covering letter (maximum two sides) highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the person specification. Please note that the covering letter is an important part of your application and will be assessed as part of your full application;
- Please provide details of two professional referees together with a brief statement of the capacity and over what period of time they have known you (referees will not be contacted without your prior consent);
- Diversity monitoring form –your data will be stored separately from your application and will at no time be connected to you or your application.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV and cover letter to the below details:
- Ros Hollinghurst
- 07568 137 714
Deadline: 15th April 2019, 23:59
If you have any questions, please contact Ros Hollinghurst
BHF understands the importance of Board diversity and inclusivity and in seeking to attract the best talent and expertise is committed to increasing diversity across its Board and wider committee structure. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, but in particular, we would welcome those from women and people from black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds.
- External File British-Heart-Foundation-Trustee-Recruitment-Pack.pdf