Inclusive Boards are delighted to be supporting Vaultex in the search for their new Chief Information Officer.
Vaultex is one of the UK’s leading cash processors. Their mission is to deliver best-in-class integrated cash management to customers, taking the hassle out of managing notes and coin – enabling their clients to focus on their customers. Working to standards set by the Bank of England and the Note Circulation Scheme, they combine unparalleled industry knowledge with a forward-thinking approach aimed at simplifying the way businesses handle cash.
Retailers and other businesses rely on them to count their cash with the highest level of accuracy and settle their customer accounts as swiftly as possible.
Vaultex are looking for a new Chief Information Officer to provide the vision and leadership required to plan, develop and implement flexible automated IT initiatives in support of the company’s business strategy and ever changing corporate needs. Shaping and informing technology driven customer propositions eg iTills, Portal. Responsible for all aspects of the organization’s IT infrastructure, systems, technical resource and for the delivery of business change.
- Proven track record in developing and implementing corporate IT strategies.
- Experience in managing teams and stakeholders at all levels across the business including demonstrable experience in dealing with senior stakeholders / Executive / Board level audiences.
- Extensive business knowledge and ability/experience in translating this into customer orientated IT led solutions
- Experience of driving employee engagement and results of an engaged workforce
For more information please download and read the Job Description by clicking on the button below.DOWNLOAD JOB DESCRIPTION
If you wish to apply please supply the following:
- A detailed CV setting out your career history, with responsibilities and achievements.
- A covering letter (maximum two sides) highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the person specification. Please note that the covering letter is an important part of your application and will be assessed as part of your full application.
- Please provide details of two professional referees together with a brief statement of their relationship to you and over what period of time they have known you, referees will not be contacted without your prior consent.
- If you would like to discuss this role informally before applying, please call 0207 267 8369 or 07702 213 945 to speak to Sam Carey or Elizabeth Oni-Iyiola.
- Please submit your CV and Cover Letter using the form on this page or to email@example.com
Equality Diversity and Inclusion
Vaultex is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and we particularly welcome people from all backgrounds to apply. We welcome applications from anyone regardless of their age, disability, ethnicity, heritage, gender, sexuality and socio-economic background.
Should you chose to apply, as part of Inclusive Boards’ continuing efforts to promote diversity, please fill out our DIVERSITY MONITORING FORM