Inclusive Boards are delighted to be supporting Harper Adams University in their search and selection of new Governors to join their Board of Governors.
Harper Adams University is the UK’s largest higher education institution specialising in agri-food and land-based subjects. The University’s Mission is: “Higher education and research for the delivery of a sustainable food chain and rural economy”.
The Board of Governors supports the University to meet its objectives by providing robust critical and challenging governance, which is at the same time supportive and constructive in its approach. They are responsible for the overall conduct of University’s affairs. Governor’s role involves working effectively with other members of the Board and with members of the senior management team. It also involves engagement with staff, students and other stakeholders in a range of informal and formal ways.
In particular we would be interested to hear from you if you have skills or expertise in any one of the following areas:
- Commercial finance, including audit & risk management;
- IT and Data;
If you are interested in applying please download the candidate pack below by clicking the relevant link for further information.
Harper Adams University wishes to support inclusive working practices, so during the application process it commits to:
- Paying for dependent care whilst you are at interviews where these take place in person.
- Paying for your travel costs to the University and back for interviews held in person.
- Making any reasonable adjustments – for example ensuring we have a sign language interpreter organised in advance if you’d like them or arranging documents in alternative formats.
- Providing this document in a Word document format readily available to download.
- Offering a guaranteed first stage interview with Inclusive Boards for disabled candidates who meet the minimum requirements for the role.
If you wish to apply please supply the following:
- A detailed CV setting out your career history, with responsibilities and achievements.
- A covering letter (maximum two sides) highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the person specification. Please note that the covering letter is an important part of your application and will be assessed as part of your full application.
- Please provide details of two professional referees together with a brief statement of their relationship to you and over what period of time they have known you. Referees will not be contacted without your prior consent.
- If you would like to discuss this role informally before applying, please call 0207 267 8369 to leave a message for Ieva Gruzdyte or send an email to HarperAdams@inclusiveboards.co.uk.
You can apply from this page or by sending the requested details to the above address.
The deadline for applications is 21 February 2021
Should you chose to apply, as part of Inclusive Boards’ continuing efforts to promote diversity, please fill out our DIVERSITY MONITORING FORM This in no way affects your application to Harper Adams.