Inclusive Boards are delighted to be supporting GoodGym in the search for their new Head of Operations.
GoodGym is a multi-award winning charity that connects exercise with volunteering. Across 58 cities and boroughs its members run to help isolated older people and community projects. It’s shown to reduce isolation, improve community cohesion and to improve wellbeing for all involved. It is frequently cited as a leading social innovation by the government, mainstream press and leading think tanks.
GoodGym is seeking a Head of Operations to manage operations across the UK and the office in London. This is a pivotal role in the senior team and your work will have significant social impact on a national scale. This role will oversee the performance and delivery of GoodGym’s highly impactful work tackling isolation and loneliness, and creating happier, healthier and better connected communities.
- Target-oriented with a track record of improving performance
- Significant line management experience
- Project Management experience
- Systematic and data-driven decision maker
- Excellent Communicator
For more information please download and read the Job Description by clicking on the button below.DOWNLOAD JOB DESCRIPTION
If you wish to apply please supply the following:
- A detailed CV setting out your career history, with responsibilities and achievements.
- A covering letter (maximum two sides) highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the person specification. Please note that the covering letter is an important part of your application and will be assessed as part of your full application.
- Please provide details of two professional referees together with a brief statement of their relationship to you and over what period of time they have known you, referees will not be contacted without your prior consent.
- If you would like to discuss this role informally before applying, please call 0207 267 8369 to speak to Ros Hollinghurst.
- Please submit your CV and Cover Letter using the form on this page or to email@example.com
GoodGym is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and we particularly welcome people from all backgrounds to apply. We welcome applications from anyone regardless of their age, disability, ethnicity, heritage, gender, sexuality and socio-economic background.