Inclusive Boards are supporting Jungle Creations with the recruitment of a Non-Executive Director.
Welcome to the Jungle. Jungle Creations are a social first publisher – followed by millions, seen by billions. We have built an ecosystem that is unlike any other. Jungle Creations (‘Jungle’) is a social first Group that is proud to deliver great content to people on the platforms they love. They have 115 millions followers across a range of social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok, as well as 10 million unique users coming directly to their websites on a monthly basis.
The NED is expected to bring an external, independent perspective to the Board, assist with strategy, help develop the business and ensure that the risks are suitably managed. The NED is expected to challenge and advise the executive directors, in line with the Jungle company values to help them to reach balanced judgements.
- Help Jungle to achieve its defined goals.
- Critique and challenge Jungle’s strategy.
- Support value creation
- Provide valuable market insight.
- Participate in strategy meetings/AGMs with senior staff/shareholders or all staff, including Spring and Autumn Gatherings.
- Help to determine appropriate levels of remuneration of executive directors and senior management and to advise on reward mechanisms.
- Able to operate at a strategic level, bringing insight and interrogation to the development of organisational strategy and taking high-level decisions about the future of the organisation.
- Able to evaluate and manage strategic risk.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to persuade and influence.
- Good listening skills and an openness to other views.
- Able to think differently, come up with new ideas and challenge existing thinking.
For full details of the role and responsibilities please download and read the candidate pack by clicking on the button below.
DOWNLOAD CANDIDATE PACK
Earnings are expected to be a minimum of £24,000 pa based on the commitments articulated in the candidate pack.
If you wish to apply please supply the following:
A detailed CV setting out your career history, with responsibilities and achievements.
A covering letter (maximum two sides) highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the person specification. Please note that the covering letter is an important part of your application and will be assessed as part of your full application.
Please provide details of two professional referees together with a brief statement of their relationship to you and over what period of time they have known you, referees will not be contacted without your prior consent.
If you would like to discuss this role informally before applying, please call 0207 267 8369 or send an enquiry to Jungle@inclusiveboards.co.uk
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter using the form on this page or alternatively to Jungle@inclusiveboards.co.uk
Equality Diversity and Inclusion
We are an inclusive organisation with a global reach, we want this diversity of to be reflected on our board. We welcome applications from anyone regardless of their age, experience, sexuality, religion/beliefs, disability, ethnicity, heritage, gender and socio-economic background.
Should you chose to apply, as part of Inclusive Boards’ continuing efforts to promote diversity, please fill out our diversity monitoring form. This in no way affects your application to Jungle Creations.
DIVERSITY MONITORING FORM
The closing date for applications is 3rd January 2020 at 23:59