Inclusive Boards (IB) is a boutique executive search firm based in London and the Midlands. We were set up to support organisations and sectors in their efforts to develop more diverse boards, senior leadership teams and stronger governance structures. Our services include Executive Search, Advisory, and Conferences. We also deliver Executive Training and have a flagship tech campaign (Inclusive Tech Alliance).
Inclusive Boards has extensive experience recruiting board members, Non Executive Directors and Chairs in the charity sector and commercial non-executive mandates across sizes of business and ownership structures in the UK. Since the organisation started we have worked with some of the largest charities in the UK, including the Royal National Institute for Blind People (RNIB), British Red Cross, The National Community Lottery Fund previously known as The Big Lottery Fund, Amnesty International UK and British Heart Foundation. We have also been part of the UK government Cabinet Office strategic discussions around improving gender and diversity in governance. We have 60,000 professionals within our network and a reach that expands across the UK.
We are looking to appoint a diligent and hard working Senior Recruitment Consultant who is looking to make a difference and contribute to the growth of our executive recruitment team.
- You should have experience recruiting for charity boards of Trustees, NEDs and/or Committee Members.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and feel comfortable in the ‘ambassadorial’ nature of this role, as a representative of Inclusive Boards to our clients, candidates and wider sector.
- You will have a high degree of computer literacy, including familiarity with word processing, spreadsheets and Internet research.
- Previous recruitment experience, especially in the NfP sector would be an advantage.
- The role will likely involve travel between offices and to client sites.
You will be part of a team of professionals who will support and encourage you to perform at your best, drive growth, deliver, lead on projects and build business relationships. The role will include client and candidate management, as well as developing and maintaining client relationships and facilitating and driving the search process.
To find out more about the role please download the candidate pack below. If you have any questions please contact Elizabeth Adeniran at email@example.com or on 0207-267-8369.
To apply for this opportunity please send an up-to-date copy of your CV, a brief covering letter and details of two professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 7th June 2019; 23:59 deadline.
- External File 1_Senior-Recruitment-Consultant-Inclusive-Boards-V1.pdf