We are delighted to work with St Christopher’s in their search for a new Trustee. The charity is more than a hospice, they provide care and support to over 6000 people a year across the London boroughs of Lewisham, Southwark, Lambeth, Croydon and Bromley. They also have a reputation nationally and internationally as a centre for training and research in end of life care.
About the role
“As a Trustee you will provide the charity with strategic leadership and maintain a governance perspective to ensure it’s well managed, administered and resourced”.
We are particularly keen to hear from individuals who have:
* Expertise in Health and Social Care Leadership
* Innovation and entrepreneurship
* Retail Management
* Experience of scaling small businesses
* Commercial experience or marketing
How to apply
1. Download the information pack and application form
2. Send your CV along with the completed application form to Appointments@inclusiveboards.co.uk