We are delighted to support Terrence Higgins Trust in their search for a new Trustee. An amazing charity that supports people living with HIV and aims to amplify their voices. Named after Terry Higgins, the first person in the UK to die of HIV, the charity over the last 35 years have grown to become UK’s leading HIV and sexual health charity. Their mission is to:
“1) To end the transmission of HIV in the UK.
2) To empower and support people living with HIV to lead healthy lives.
3) To amplify the voices of those affected by HIV across public and political arenas to eradicate stigma and
4) To enable people to enjoy good sexual health.”
We are keen to hear from individuals who have one or more of the following skills:
* Fundraising/income generation
* Commercial/enterprise/business development
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to discuss further with a member of the team. Please contact; Elizabeth Adeniran on email@example.com or call 0207 267 8369.
To apply, please submit a detailed CV and Cover Letter.