Inclusive Boards are delighted to work with the Royal Hospital Chelsea in their search for a new specially appointed Commissioner.
The Royal Hospital Chelsea (RHC), Home of the Chelsea Pensioners is a historic institution, situated in central London. They provide sheltered accommodation and full nursing care where necessary for some 300 old soldiers who are known as In-Pensioners. Their vision is to remain a much valued and loved national institution, providing the highest standard of support to the Army veteran community, whilst their mission is to provide Army veterans with the support and comradeship they need in recognition of their service to the Nation, and to safeguard their historic home for the veterans of tomorrow.
Inclusive Boards is working with RHC to identify a specially appointed Commissioner to provide strategic advice to senior management of the Hospital.
We would love to hear from you if you meet one or more of the following:
- Finance and expertise at a senior level in audit,
- Accounting and/or risk management.
The Commissioners will have:
- Broad experience and good judgement;
- Interest in the Services, in particular the Army;
- Interest in care of the elderly;
- An open-minded approach;
- A willingness to contribute to guiding the development of the Royal Hospital outside Commissioners’ meetings;
- The ability to bring influence to bear on issues of concern to the Royal Hospital;
- Time to be involved.
This is a rare opportunity to participate in the life of a unique community and heritage. All appointments are by Royal Warrant from Her Majesty The Queen.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Andrei Racasan at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07702 814 609 to find out more.
To apply for this role, please submit a CV and cover letter to the above email address by 23rd April 2019.
We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, but we particularly encourage applications from women, disabled and black, Asian and minority ethnic candidates.
- External File Specially-Appointed-Commissioner-RHC-Candidate-Pack.pdf