Inclusive Boards are delighted to be supporting Choice Support in their search for a new Trustee.
Choice Support is a charity providing social care and housing to adults with learning disabilities, autism and mental health needs. They support over 2500 people across England, from Yorkshire to the south coast, employ approximately 2600 staff and have an income of over £64M p.a. They value people for who they are, expect everyone they support to be respected in society and they support people to live the life they choose.
The current pandemic is adding to an already challenging time for the social care sector and they are now looking for new Trustees to help lead the charity. In particular, they are recruiting for one Trustee with lived experience of receiving the services they provide.
- Strong personal commitment to Choice Supports’ vision and values
- Lived experience of receiving the services Choice Support offer & confidence to use own experience to support others
- Trustees are needed to set the strategy, make decisions and drive the organisation forward, to make a real difference to the lives of the people they support
If you wish to apply please supply the following:
- A detailed CV setting out your career history, with responsibilities and achievements
- A covering letter (maximum two sides) highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the person specification. Please note that the covering letter is an important part of your application and will be assessed as part of your full application.
If you would like to discuss this role informally before applying, please call 0207 267 8369 to speak to Jelil Akinwande or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org