Inclusive Boards are delighted to be supporting Health Services Research UK (HSR UK) in their search for new Trustees.
HSR UK is a charity dedicated to the promotion of health services research in policy and practice. The collective voice of UK health services research, they connect researchers with health service leaders, managers, policy makers and clinicians to drive improvement and innovation in the NHS and social care.
Their mission, supporting and mobilising research on health and care services so that it contributes to improvements for people and communities – has never been more important, especially in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
HSR UK are particularly keen to hear from candidates with skills in the following areas:
- Charity governance and legislation
- Finance/ accounting
- Business development and income generation (eg through grants or commissioning)
- Marketing and communications
For more information please click the relevant links to download the candidate pack below.
If you wish to apply please supply the following:
- A detailed CV setting out your career history, with responsibilities and achievements.
- A covering letter (maximum two sides) highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the person specification. Please note that the covering letter is an important part of your application.
- Please provide details of two professional referees together with a brief statement of their relationship to you and over what period of time they have known you. Referees will not be contacted without your prior consent.
If you would like to discuss this role informally before applying, please call 0207 267 8369 to leave a message for Jelil Akinwande or send an email to HSRUK@inclusiveboards.co.uk.
You can apply from this page or by sending the requested details to the above address.
Should you chose to apply, as part of Inclusive Boards’ continuing efforts to promote diversity, please fill out our DIVERSITY MONITORING FORM This in no way will affect your application to HSR UK.