Inclusive Boards is delighted to be supporting The Audience Agency in their search for a new Trustee.
The Audience Agency is a national arts and culture charity which exists to give people better access to culture, for the public good and the vitality of the sector. They are passionate about the power of great culture to transform communities and society and committed to enabling brilliant public engagement through developing better insight, dialogue and strategic thinking. Their purpose is to lead insight-driven, audience-focused practice and policy.
The Audience Agency is seeking new trustees to join our Board of Directors and guide their mission and development. They are particularly interested in candidates with knowledge of:
- Creative insight-driven consulting
- Access and inclusion
- Place-making and regeneration.
- Legal practice (IP, international contracts)
They are also looking for people with experience/ networks in the cultural sector. They value diversity of perspective and lived experience and particularly welcome disabled candidates, people of colour and candidates from all regions.
For more information please click the relevant links to download the candidate pack below.
If you wish to apply please supply the following:
- A detailed CV setting out your career history, with responsibilities and achievements.
- A covering letter (maximum two sides) highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the person specification. Please note that the covering letter is an important part of your application and will be assessed as part of your full application.
- Please provide details of two professional referees together with a brief statement of their relationship to you and over what period of time they have known you. Referees will not be contacted without your prior consent.
If you would like to discuss this role informally before applying, please call 07500 893185 to leave a message for Jelil Akinwande or send an email to email@example.com.
You can apply from this page or by sending the requested details to the above address.
Should you chose to apply, as part of Inclusive Boards’ continuing efforts to promote diversity, please fill out our DIVERSITY MONITORING FORM This in no way will affect your application to The Audience Agency.