Inclusive Boards are delighted to be supporting The Connection at St Martin-in-the-Fields in their search for 3 new Trustees.
The Connection has been providing help for homeless people for over 100 years and now supports around 2750 people a year through a range of services for vulnerable people affected by homelessness. These include: street outreach, practical services such as food, showers, triage, emergency accommodation, in depth housing and benefits advice, a programme of activities to support recovery from crisis and help to get a job.
The Connection also runs a supported housing service in Clapham for 15 ex-rough sleepers.
They are looking for 3 new trustees with skills in any one of the following areas:
- Social Enterprise
- Human Resources
- Public Policy / Advocacy experience in homelessness or addiction
DOWNLOAD CANDIDATE PACK WORD VERSION
If you wish to apply please supply the following:
- A detailed CV setting out your career history, with responsibilities and achievements.
- A covering letter (maximum two sides) highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the person specification. Please note that the covering letter is an important part of your application and will be assessed as part of your full application.
- Please provide details of two professional referees together with a brief statement of their relationship to you and over what period of time they have known you, referees will not be contacted without your prior consent.
- If you would like to discuss this role informally before applying, please call 0207 267 8369 or 07702 213 945 or send an enquiry to CSTM@inclusiveboards.co.uk
- Please submit your CV and Cover Letter using the form on this page or to CSTM@inclusiveboards.co.uk
Equality Diversity and Inclusion
The Connection is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion and we particularly welcome people from all backgrounds to apply. We welcome applications from anyone regardless of their age, disability, ethnicity, heritage, gender, sexuality and socio-economic background. Should you chose to apply, as part of Inclusive Boards’ continuing efforts to promote diversity, please fill out our DIVERSITY MONITORING FORM
This in no way affects your application to The Connection
Closing Date: Sunday, 01 November 2020, 23:59