Inclusive Boards (IB) is an executive search and advisory firm that specialises in equality, diversity and inclusion. We support organisations and sectors in their efforts to develop more diverse boards, senior leadership teams and stronger governance structures. Our services include Executive Search, Advisory, and Diversity and Inclusion Training. The postholder will play a role in aspects of undertaking search activity (50%) and sourcing candidates for searches (50%)
- Responding to internal and external enquiries
- Account lead for clients;
- Forging excellent relationships with clients and candidates;
- Filtering applications, reviewing CVs;
- Vetting candidates, interviewing and assessing skills prior to longlisting and or shortlisting
- Create an intellectually stimulating recruitment experience for candidates
- Undertake meetings with candidates and clients
- Leading by example as a role model for Inclusive Boards values and professional standards as an executive search agency and management consultancy
- Supporting continuous improvement in your own areas of responsibility
- Assisting with the delivery of business and corporate plans for your area;
Please see the job description attached for full person specification and essential criteria
Please note that we will be assessing applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled prior to the closing date at which point this advert will be removed.
If you wish to apply please supply the following:
- A detailed CV setting out your career history, with responsibilities and achievements.
- A covering letter (maximum two sides) highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the person specification. Please note that the covering letter is an important part of your application and will be assessed as part of your full application.
- Please send the above requested information with the subject line “Senior Research Associate” to email@example.com no later than 23:59 on Friday 8th October 2021.
You will be required to evidence the essential criteria in your application, and if successful, at interview. Additionally, you may also be required to complete online tests, exercises, scenarios and/or psychometric testing. Details of these will be provided if you are successfully shortlisted for an interview.