Non Executive Independent Director of the Board of Directors of Assicurazioni
Born in Milano, Italy, she graduated in Business Administration, major in Finance, from Bocconi University in Milano and she attended a management Course at the INSEAD University in France.
Since 2014 she is member of the Advisory Board of Corso di Laurea Magistrale in Economia e Legislazione d’Impresa, University of Pavia, Italy.
- Since 2019, non executive independent Director of the Board of Directors of Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. and member of its Risk and Control and Related Party Transactions Committees
- Since 2018 non executive independent Director of the Board of Directors of Saipem S.p.A. and the President of its Audit and Risk Committee
- Since 2015 non executive independent Director of the Board of Directors of SAFILO GROUP S.p.A. and the Chairman (since 2017) of its Control, Risk and Sustainability and Transactions with Related Parties Committees
- Since 2016, she is member of the Advisory Council and Senior Advisor (external) for GENPACT.
She has more than 30 years of international executive experience:
- From 1993 to 2016, in HEINEKEN in senior Finance Director jobs for Italy, Western Europe Region and Global Business Services
- From 1987 to 1993, in senior finance jobs in Elizabeth Arden, part of Eli Lilly first, and Unilever after