Inclusive Boards is looking to appoint a diligent, focused and driven Lead Researcher to join our team on a short-term, project specific basis. This position is a key role within an exciting new project focused on financial resilience in underserved and underrepresented communities and will sit within our not-for-profit arm (Inclusive Campaigns).
Inclusive Campaigns CIC is the charitable arm of Inclusive Boards, a leading executive search agency founded to support organisations in efforts to develop more diverse boards and stronger governance structures. Our Campaigns team has produced work such as IB100 – a powerlist of the 100 Most Influential BAME Leaders in Technology and the 100 Most Influential Women in Engineering. We have delivered conferences for women in leadership in a number of sectors, founded the Inclusive Tech Alliance and designed and developed Executive Leadership Programmes supporting high potential women and BAME leaders.
We are launching Inclusive Finance, a new project which will consist of research/consultation, and the development of an online diagnostic tool to support people from underrepresented and underserved backgrounds increase their financial resilience.
- The postholder will be responsible for driving the research portion of the project.
- You will conduct a literature review, and work with external partners to develop polls, surveys and focus groups.
- Based on the data received through the consultation process you will produce a report with the findings.
- You will be a key part of the project team, leading a small team of Research Associates and Data Analysts.
- This role is project specific and is a short term fixed contract of four months. The position can be filled remotely.
- Salary: £30,000 – £35,000 pro rata, Job Type: Flexible
- A diligent and hard-working individual, tackling challenges as they arise, results driven and passionate about making a difference.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately to a variety of audiences.
- Able to build effective working relationships both internally and with externally. You will be experienced in working as part of a team to complete a time sensitive project.
- High degree of computer literacy, including familiarity with Google Workspace, spreadsheets and Internet research.
- Ability to take the initiative, drive work forward and demonstrate attention to detail to ensure outputs are of high quality.
- Able to plan, prioritise and deliver to tight timescales.
For more information please download the job description and person specification by clicking the button below.DOWNLOAD JOB DESCRIPTION
Inclusive Boards is deeply committed to inclusive working practices, so during the application process we commit to:
- Paying for childcare whilst you are at interviews where these take place in person.
- Paying for your travel costs to the office and back for interviews held in
- Making any reasonable adjustments – for example ensuring we have a sign language interpreter organised in advance if you’d like them.
- Providing this document in a Word document format readily available to
- Offering a guaranteed first stage interview for disabled candidates who meet the minimum requirements for the role.
If you wish to apply please supply the following:
- A detailed CV setting out your career history, with responsibilities and achievements.
- A covering letter (maximum two sides) highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the person specification. Please note that the covering letter is an important part of your application and will be assessed as part of your full application.
Please send the above requested information with the subject line “Lead Researcher” to email@example.com no later than 23:59 on Wednesday 20th January 2021. Please note that we will be assessing applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled prior to the closing date at which point this advert will be removed.
Should you chose to apply, as part of Inclusive Boards’ continuing efforts to promote diversity, please fill out our DIVERSITY MONITORING FORM This in no way affects your application to Inclusive Boards.
If you would like to discuss this role informally before applying you can contact Katie on 07921 474 967 or email Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org.