The National Children's Bureau (NCB)
Deadline for applications: 24th September 2023
Inclusive Boards is proud to undertake a search for Trustees on behalf of the National Children’s Bureau (NCB).
For sixty years, NCB has been bringing people and organisations together to drive change in society and deliver a better childhood across the UK. Since 1963, NCB has been at the forefront of campaigning for children and young people's rights.
NCB are seeking to appoint five Trustees with senior strategic knowledge in at least ONE of the following areas:
- Experience in Northern Ireland across government relating to children’s Health and Social Care.
- Experience in Youth Justice.
- Experience in Children's Services systems, including Early Years, in local or central government.
- Experience in charity governance.
- Strategic Business Development experience in a commercial context
Skills required (Full list in Candidate pack)
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to persuade and influence to promote the interests of the NCB.
- Good listening skills and an openness to other views and feedback on own contribution.
- Able to think differently, drawing on personal and professional expertise to come up with new ideas and challenge existing thinking.
How to apply:
If you wish to apply for these positions, please supply the following by 23.30 on 24/09/2023.
- A detailed CV setting out your career history, with responsibilities and achievements.
- A covering letter (maximum 2 sides) highlighting your suitability for the role and how you meet the person specification. Please note that the covering letter is an important part of your application and will be assessed as part of your full application.
- Details of two professional referees together with a brief statement of their relationship to you and over what period of time they have known you.
If you have further questions after reading this pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 267 8369