Suzy Lamplugh Trust
Deadline for applications: 18th February 2024
Inclusive Boards is proud to support Suzy Lamplugh Trust in their search for new Trustees.
Suzy Lamplugh Trust is the UK’s pioneering personal safety charity and leading stalking authority. The Trust was founded in 1986 by Paul and Diana Lamplugh after the disappearance of their daughter Suzy, while working as an estate agent, to: campaign and work for ways of reducing violence and aggression in society and to improve personal safety.
Suzy Lamplugh Trust are seeking to appoint 2 Trustees with skills in ONE of the following areas:
- Legal, in particular criminal justice; or
- Policy and Communications
For more information, please download the candidate information pack by using the links on this page.
To apply, please provide:
- A detailed CV setting out your career history, with responsibilities and achievements.
- A covering letter (maximum 2 sides) highlighting your suitability for the trustee role. Please note that the covering letter is an important part of your application and will be assessed.
- Details of two professional referees together with a brief statement of their relationship to you and over what period of time they have known you. Referees will not be contacted without your prior consent.
If you have further questions after reading this pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 267 8369.